Tuesday, October 13, 2009

First post after leaving Sodom&Gomorrah (SG=Singapore)

It's been like forever since I last updated my blog, and reading through the last post I have, I get this awesome feeling knowing that I'm no longer stranded, and forcefully held in Singapore. Those days are gone.

So I don't actually have much to say as it's almost midnight and I should totally be working on my homework, not blogging. But I figured it'd be nice to write a short update, in say 2-3 lines about how I love my life now (the last time I loved my life was like what? 5 years ago? before Singapore ruined it?). I love the fall season for it shows clearly the beauty of God's creation when the leaves change color, some to yellow, some to red, and some others to brown-ish yellow. For most part of the day (unless early in the morning or when I walk back to my apartment at night), I enjoy the wind chill which means no scorching heat. And most importantly, I love the idea that God may actually be working on something great in my life with my being here. No one knows, of course, and neither do I, but if everything happens for a reason, how could my leaving Singapore not have a much more important reason?

So my classes have been going pretty well for the past 7 weeks, and coming up next week I have a midterm exam for my Real Analysis class covering Topology.
....I'm running out of ideas of what to write as my cough med exacerbates my drowsiness. So I guess I'll wrap it up here and save the best for the last, if any...lol

No comments: