Wednesday, September 3, 2008

I wanted to break free, and I did


So today turned out great as it had been planned to be. I spent the morning playing badminton with my housemates, and I guess the last time I played it was like years ago....yeah it's really been ages since the last time I did some exercises, besides the NUS ISCF "Sehat Bersama" thing last week which turned out to be a rather "Nonton Bersama" event in the end.


After a grueling morning, I finally managed to enjoy the Yum Cha dimsum buffet which has been on my mind since months ago. You know, sometimes people are just way too hard to be asked to go out having buffet, but yeah Tricia & I are probably not among them=p. The buffet was ok. I mean it was just ok, the last time I had it with some other friends the food tasted better I guess, or maybe it's because I already had quite a lot of food this morning, including the durian mooncake which I knew shouldn't have been consumed prior to any kind of buffet. But again it wasn't disappointing, we had a lot of great meals, both steamed and fried, and yeah, the dessert was definitely tasty. I always love their mango pudding, which tastes really good, not to mention the very soft texture of the pudding.


Anyway, my Stress-Erholung didn't just stop there (of course it didn't!!). So I and another friend of mine went to see this movie Forgetting Sarah Marshall. Gosh that was one hell of a movie, it was really really great. We enjoyed it very, very much, and the good part is: we were not the only ones enjoying the show. The whole cinema was enjoying the movie, we laughed together like many, many times. I personally love the scene where Sarah Marshall and Peter were making love together in 2 different rooms, next to each other, the most. There was really something going on, wasn't there? Yeah, such a movie should definitely end with a happy ending, as I expected and demanded=p. So, for those of you who haven't been lucky enough getting a chance to watch it, it's highly recommended guys! It's a must for those of you who in particular enjoy such a drama show with sexual comedy kinda thing.


Anyway, I gotta go sleep, it's 12.52 AM right now and guess what, tomorrow is Thursday, which usually means nothing to me except for the fact that I have to be back at work (again...yeah, again!!!). So, this is it for now.....43 weeks and 2 days to go.....


2 comments:

Tricia said...

stela gw liat2 artinya congee emang bubur kel haha..

Haskell said...

tuh kan dah gw bilang *mungkir*
anyway,gw jd kepengen buffet lg hahaha....pas lg kenyang wkt itu siomayny kt waste gt y,pdhl stlh kmrn gw d kantor siang2 lg laper jd kepengen siomayny lg haha