Sunday, July 20, 2008

first post

Well well....it's 12.19 am, Monday morning SG time when I am actually supposed to be in our bed (YES-I have a bedmate now). Considering the fact that I'll be working tomorrow (or hopefully, if I'm in good shape 7 hours from now), I shouldn't be doing this...
Back in 2006, I used to have a FS blog, which I didn't use much to do postings though. Today, however, I just got this idea -from nowhere- to create a new blog, and hopefully it won't end up having only 3 posts as the previous one did.
A lot of things have happened in the past couple years. I have grown up realizing that I do really hate the place where I'm at now (haha....), and yet I just got my degree from one of the supposedly-best universities in the city. I have also come to understand that these people around me, being citizen of the island (note that I didn't even use the word "country"), need to think million times before they claim themselves to be English-speaking. Oh well, this is getting out of my plan - my first post would be full of hatred and damnation, if I continued discussing about this=p.
As yesterday, which was just over 37 minutes ago, was not a very colorful day to me, there's really nothing much I have to tell right now. With many more days coming in the next 12 months before I leave this island for good, I'm kinda sure that I'll soon have many things to write (or to bitch about, at least).
For those of you who anticipate reading all of my postings, be ready as you may find yourself a bit verbally-challenged along the way=p. The good news is that it's not your fault. Yeah-some of my postings will not be in English, sondern auf Deutsch, o en Español, atau mungkin dalam bahasa Indonesia.
Rest assured that you are always welcome to write me any comments or suggestions.

*Haskell*

No comments: