Sunday, August 17, 2008

what a week

Last week was like a hell to me, super hectic and definitely grueling. Gosh, even my usually-not-so-tense work has been a pain in the ass as the boss started to keep asking me to do a bunch of things, which I personally consider really nonsense. Anyway, I finally have to admit that the idea of being a full-time worker & part-time student just doesn't work for me afterall. I have to give up one of them, and since I'm still practically bonded to get ~50k by July next year, this would mean giving up my "part-time-studentship". A tough decision Haskell wouldn't normally do.
I did try to manage my time working in the morning till late afternoon and attending some graduate classes in the evening to keep my stats skills on. Yet I ended up being super tired, half-dead for the whole day, not functioning in any single thing I was doing. I left house at 8.30am in the morning and came back at around 10 pm just to have a 1-hour chat with friends, check my emails without even thinking of replying any of them and appreciate that the day itself was almost over - I had to go sleep and face all the same mundane routines the following day. What the fuck....that's definitely not the way I wanna define how my days are.
so today I'm more convinced that I have to let go this idea of going to graduate classes after work, not even one. I'm gonna use my Saturday for German & Spanish classes, and the Sunday for revision, doing homeworks, etc. Did I miss something or do you really think I still have time to revise any of the stats?
Btw, I got my old lappie sold for 250 bucks. Albeit not good enough to get me a new ipod, let alone an iphone, I'm still gonna get one of those. My cell just doesn't do any good when I'm stressed out, the god damn headset just won't work....
alright, time to get back to work.....Spanish here I come



*happy independence day to my beloved country Indonesia*

No comments: